Madison County High School is a public school located in Madison, VA. It has 542 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 67% of students are at least proficient in math and 87% in reading.
Madison County High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A73 Students
- A+66 Students
- A+48 Students
- A-34 Students
- A-27 Students
- B+25 Students
- B+24 Students
- B24 Students
- B-20 Students
- B19 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.Take our survey
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
Madison County High School Reviews
What I like about Madison County High School is that the teachers are supportive and egar to teach the students. I love madison because It makes me feel like I belong in the school. What I would like to see change is maybe having more clubs and programs outside of school. I feel like if we would have more clubs then more students will be more social with the other students,
The teachers at Madison County High School are motivated and willing to work with you. Due to its small size, individuality for each student is another strength of the school. One downside of its small size is that there aren't as many academic opportunities as compared to other schools.
Madison county high school is a small high school in virginia. While the education was pretty decent, i would say the overall enviroment in the school was one of tension. Bullying was pretty regular and many students faced it on a daily basis.