Madison Consolidated High School is a public school located in Madison, IN. It has 966 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 22 to 1. According to state test scores, 21% of students are at least proficient in math and 51% in reading.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A160 Students
- A+108 Students
- B+106 Students
- B+65 Students
- B-65 Students
- B57 Students
- A-52 Students
- B51 Students
- A-49 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.15 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.15 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.23 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.24 responses
Schools like Madison Consolidated High School
- B-New Washington Middle/High School
- Greater Clark County Schools, IN
- 68 reviews
- C+Southwestern Middle/Senior High School
- Southwestern-Jefferson County Schools, IN
- 52 reviews
- C+Trimble County High School
- Trimble County Public Schools, KY
- 47 reviews
- CCarroll County High School
- Carroll County Public Schools, KY
- 51 reviews
Madison Consolidated High School Reviews
I like that Madison is always trying to improve and modify their educational and social aspects. I feel as if they do try to accommodate students and make the school day easier. One thing I love is that they give students tremendous academic opportunities like dual credit classes, AP classes, internship, and vocational school. However, there are many things I do not like. One would be that I feel they do a lot of unnecessary things, such as drug testing, mixed schedules, and inconsistent discipline.
Madison Consolidated High School has taught me how to mature and grow up fast as a young adult. For example, the school started talking to the students about college very early on in our careers as teenagers. They offered everyone early college classes at Ivy Tech to get a head start on our college classes before we graduate. Some students will have they're freshman year of college done by the time they walk across the stage with their cap and gowns.
I moved to Madison IN just in time to start high school. The previous school I had attended was mainly druggies and rednecks, who did not care if they hurt people around me. My time at that school was a terrible experience, but then I started going to Madison Consolidated High School. On the first day I was able to meet people who came to be my best friends. The teachers were also much kinder than the ones at my old school, willing to take the time to show me how do the schoolwork. Overall, Madison Consolidated High School is a great experience for me and I enjoy being here.