Madeira Beach Fundamental School Reviews

Outstanding school!!! The Principal Mr Ateek is truly an unbelievable inspiration to all those around him - students, parents and teachers!
It would be great if the clubs after school were spread out over the week instead of the majority on one particular day of the weak. This way the kiddos would be able to attend more than one club of their choice.
I enjoyed my time there. I'm an active student in my school and make good grades. If you coukf care less about school you'all hate it. Lots of strict rules that are kinda pointless now that I look back at it. Education was good though.
MBFS offers an exceptional learning opportunity to children from K to 8th grade. The principal, the staff and the teachers are committed to providing an excellent education to the children. You can tell they truly care and are dedicated to their mission. It is a beautiful waterfront campus where kids can look at from some of the classrooms and see dolphins. The boardwalk and coastal habitat is unique and educational. I would recommend this school to anyone.
Start Your Review of Madeira Beach Fundamental School
I have not had a good experience at this school. You get in trouble for the slightest things, and are loaded with tons of stress and lots of homework. Most teachers, and a lot of the staff are rude and have no respect for the children. We don't even have sports because we are "fundamental", and our clubs are very un organized and are a waste of time. But, everyone has had a different expirence and i did not enjoy mine at all.
CLUBS WERE NOT EMPHASIZED MUCH AND MY DAUGHTER WAS NOT INVOLVED
MATH WAS NOT TAUGHT WELL - MY DAUGHTER STRUGGLED
I WOULD STILL PICK THE SCHOOL BECAUSE ATTENDING MADE IT POSSIBLE FOR MY DAUGHTER TO ATTEND A FUNDAMENTAL HIGH SCHOOL WHERE SHE HAS EXCELLED
Enjoyed the staff and the safety of this location
It was a good experience