Maconaquah High School is a public school located in Bunker Hill, IN. It has 666 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 18 to 1. According to state test scores, 37% of students are at least proficient in math and 67% in reading.
Maconaquah High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+81 Students
- B80 Students
- A+77 Students
- A74 Students
- B-39 Students
- NG36 Students
- B+31 Students
- B29 Students
- A-27 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.10 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.10 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 17 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.16 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.10 responses
Schools like Maconaquah High School
- C+Peru High School
- Peru Community Schools, IN
- 101 reviews
- B-Wabash High School
- Wabash City Schools, IN
- 44 reviews
- BTaylor High School
- Taylor Community School Corporation, IN
- 95 reviews
- B-Logansport Community High School
- Logansport Community School Corporation, IN
- 92 reviews
Maconaquah High School Reviews
Personally, I love going to Maconaquah. The academics are fantastic. The teachers strive to make you better and hold you accountable. The teachers there are also so friendly and welcoming to upcoming and incoming students. The sports program has been amazing the last few years and I’m super happy with the athletic directors. They make it so easy to find and talk about college sports. The environment is very nice along with the students there. Although, I would enjoy more student based things outside of sports, like clubs and family nights.
High school wasn't a fun time for me, but my teachers made it worth it! They made me feel accepted and like I always could go to them for anything. Some of the teachers I now give my thanks to, because they made me want to go to school every day.
I just transferred to Maconaquah. The staff was wonderful and they help me all the time. The students are nice and friendly and the sports coaches push you to the next level, motivate and help the team become a family how looks after each other. Even when I had an injury they incouraged me to take a break and they are now still helping me to come back and play with the team.