Macon East Academy Reviews

Macon east has been like family to me. I have been there since k4. I have made many lasting friendships through the school and sports. I would recommend the school to anyone.
I’ve been at Macon East since Kindergarten. I have made many good memories and life-long friends here. I participated in art for many years but sadly, we no longer have an art teacher, at least for the 2019-2020 school year. The AP English teacher, Calculus teacher, and Government teacher are wonderful people who know how to educate youth. I have been able to excel in my studies because of their exceptional teaching. I was even able to increase my ACT scores with the tutoring of my Calculus teacher. The food in the lunchroom has always been very good and delicious since I was a child. I would definitely recommend Macon East Academy to anyone in my area considering going to any new schools.
Macon East Academy is a college preparatory school that allows students to experience and examine college-like coursework. I like the school class sizes as they are moderately low which enables a more personably atmosphere between teachers and students. The atmosphere is diverse in which the academics as well as athletics are highly supported allowing for a well-rounded student athlete. I've been enrolled here since the 2018-2019 year and plan on graduating in the Spring of 2020. I look forward to my future endeavors and being prepared for what life has to offer.
Start Your Review of Macon East Academy
We love Macon East Academy. Our kids are getting a quality education. The class sizes are small so our chuldten receive individual attention. Everyone is like family at Macon East!
Small class sizes, revolves around sports, is not academically up to par, only clubs/organizations are SGA and Drama club, only offers 2 AP courses
I enjoyed the small school environment. Only wish there were more activities to be involved in such as clubs.
Macon East is an amazing treasure. This school promotes a family environment and that is truly what it is. The staff, teachers, coaches and leadership are very focused on the overall development of each child. I know that my children are safe at Macon East and also liked and respected. The teachers are available most every morning or afternoon for tutoring and the coaches are very dedicated to the excellence of each athlete. I am very happy we found Macon East!!
I've had a wonderful experience at the school. Met many new friends and have learned a lot about life and feel I am ready to compete on the next level
I went to a larger private school in the same city. I received a good education. However, it was just a school. At Macon East, my children are not only receiving a great education, but they are part of a family of teachers and friends that love them. Thesee friendships are priceless!
We have a sheriff on campus at all times. Security is very important at our school.
Small.classes, individual attention, teachers who love my children, quality education, family focused.
Our teachers treat the students like family. Quality education and loving teachers!
It is a family school who looks out for each other
There are some teachers who are excellent and then there are those who are only there to coach.
Macon East is unique because of it's family environment. Many families stay with the school for well over 10 years, and alumni come back to visit the campus often. The athletic teams and various clubs are often close knit, making plenty of great friendships. The teachers and faculty are involved in students lives; they don't hesitate to offer tutoring if you're struggling with a class. I love this school very dearly and hope others treasure it like I do.
Lots of families have been here together for 10+ years
Great staff, could use more in the math department
Start Your Review of Macon East Academy
Very clean and well kept school and campus. Also really nice sports areas
Even though we have never needed it, We have an officer on campus at all times and at all sporting events
Parents and staff are involved in all aspects of the school.