Macedonian Christian Academy Reviews

Very good Christian education. The small number of students definitely makes a difference on the quality of student life. You know everyone and everyone knows you. It is the best school environment I have been in, but the tuition can be expensive and the school tends to charge a fee on almost everything and overcharge on necessary things.
I loved how focus on God it was. You could see Jesus reflected in every person. I also love the essence of family, in how even if you move away and don’t up for years, you can return and jump right back into it.
Macedonian Christian Academy is more than a school, it's a family. The teachers and staff go above beyond to develop Christian leaders. I've been able to develop my leadership skills and, more importantly, my relationship with Christ.
Start Your Review of Macedonian Christian Academy
If you are looking for a full Christian Experience this is the school. The first and foremost important ideal is your child's relationship with Christ. Once that's established the success in academics shine through in flying colors. The school teaches everything your child needs academically, but also provides fine arts, sports,and music as well. By 6th grade every student is involved with their church and community on a regular basis.
I came to Macedonian Christian Academy because of its curriculum, college readiness, and devotion to teach others about Jesus Christ. This school cares about its students and does an excellent job preparing them for the life ahead of them.