Mabton Junior/Senior High School is a public school located in Mabton, WA. It has 363 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 8% of students are at least proficient in math and 27% in reading.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A51 Students
- B-45 Students
- B-44 Students
- C27 Students
- C26 Students
- A+25 Students
- C+22 Students
- NG13 Students
- A-12 Students
- B11 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 6 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.Take our survey
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
Schools like Mabton Junior/Senior High School
Mabton Junior/Senior High School Reviews
My experience in Mabton Jr Sr High School was an average experience. I would like to say for the small district it is you can't expect much from it. Yes, it has the needed classes but not many electives which Is something I would like to change. The lack of opportunities for many young children is a massive downfall within the school system. Not only this but, bullying sadly, plays a part in what makes Mabton Jr Sr High not at its best. I, personally, was bullied in my first years attending this school and nothing was done about it. In the coming years they came to try and make a difference but it hasn't really change, I can see it is coming about in the hallways sneaking around the staff and faculty. I do what I can to protect the children of the school but I'm not much help. But, we as a school come together in the time of need, we have each others back and protect out own. Overall, I would not recommend this school only because of their lack of opportunities.
Mabton high school is a small school but full of motivating teachers that only want the best for their students. Although we are a small town, the staff is very helpful and when a problem arises they are always there to help the students fix it. We have a small school but very big dreams. One thing I do wish would change is the spirit coming from the students. It all begins with us to make the change. I love this school.
Hi my name is Adrian and I'm currently attending Mabton High School. The school is very small having around 300 to 500 students in the high school which i value greatly because i can communicate with people more easier and become good friends with the teacher. Also, Mabton teachers offer help after school which is great for students that struggle in classes but the schools needs to have a upgrade such as having better computers, books, and food. An, yes the towns income is very low which is why the schools budget is very low and depends upon the funds from the government to keep the school running well. Overall, my experience in Mabton High school went well from the help of the teachers and also the great support from my friends.