Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepA-
- Clubs & ActivitiesA-
- Health & SafetyA
- Resources & FacilitiesB-
Lynnfield High School is a highly rated, public school located in Lynnfield, MA. It has 629 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 95% of students are at least proficient in math and 95% in reading.
Lynnfield High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A124 Students
- A+78 Students
- A+76 Students
- B+66 Students
- A+64 Students
- B58 Students
- B+47 Students
- B43 Students
- C+42 Students
- A42 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.13 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.13 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 40 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.19 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.20 responses
Schools like Lynnfield High School
- AHamilton-Wenham Regional High School
- Hamilton-Wenham Regional School District, MA
- 148 reviews
- A-Reading Memorial High School
- Reading Public Schools, MA
- 133 reviews
- AMasconomet Regional High School
- Masconomet Public Schools, MA
- 284 reviews
- AMarblehead High School
- Marblehead Public Schools, MA
- 151 reviews
Lynnfield High School Reviews
I love Lynnfield High School. Every teacher I have genuinely wants me to succeed as a student and a person trying to navigate my way into my post-high school career. The teachers are all smart and know what they are doing; they are also more than willing to help me when I am confused, and they are always available after-school when I need to ask them questions. I have also made some great friends at Lynnfield High School, and I feel welcome and a part of the school culture. I am part of the student government for my junior class, so I am also excited that I can help represent both my class and the school culture. Overall, I am glad to be a part of Lynnfield High School!
My experience at Lynnfield High School has overall been great. It's a great community. Everyone is friendly for the most part. I have never witnessed any bullying or extreme behavior from students. I am a CP student and the workload is manageable. Teachers always offer extra help. The diversity is pretty low just because of how small the town is. The sports teams are all good for the most part. Lots of school spirit here. I have enjoyed my time here and have made friends that I will stay close with for a long time!
Through the years, the more time in this school my experience got better and better. The classes are harder than most schools around but it prepares students better for college. Teachers are mostly good but some are not as involved as others. This school offers more independence for older students and gives them the responsibility of a college student. The college application process is smooth and easy for students.