Lynnfield High School is a highly rated, public school located in Lynnfield, MA. It has 628 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 95% of students are at least proficient in math and 95% in reading.
Lynnfield High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A100 Students
- A+69 Students
- A+59 Students
- A-50 Students
- A+48 Students
- B41 Students
- B+39 Students
- B-34 Students
- A33 Students
- B31 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.13 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.13 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 40 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.19 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.20 responses
Schools like Lynnfield High School
- A-Hamilton-Wenham Regional High School
- Hamilton-Wenham Regional School District, MA
- 135 reviews
- A-Reading Memorial High School
- Reading Public Schools, MA
- 120 reviews
- AMasconomet Regional High School
- Masconomet Public Schools, MA
- 260 reviews
- AMarblehead High School
- Marblehead Public Schools, MA
- 139 reviews
Lynnfield High School Reviews
I love Lynnfield High School. Every teacher I have genuinely wants me to succeed as a student and a person trying to navigate my way into my post-high school career. The teachers are all smart and know what they are doing; they are also more than willing to help me when I am confused, and they are always available after-school when I need to ask them questions. I have also made some great friends at Lynnfield High School, and I feel welcome and a part of the school culture. I am part of the student government for my junior class, so I am also excited that I can help represent both my class and the school culture. Overall, I am glad to be a part of Lynnfield High School!
Throughout high school, I've made life long friends, I loved the teachers, I loved the classes, absolutely everything about Lynnfield High School. The teachers were amazing, they weren't just teachers to us. Students grew personal connections with the teachers which were great. The sports were amazing, I played four years of high school hockey with the Lynnfield Pioneers, and it was amazing. The system is good here and I couldn't imagined it any other way.
The teachers at Lynnfield really care about the students, the sports teams are pretty decent with great support from the school community...kids are well prepared for college if they put the time and effort in!