Lynn Camp Schools Reviews

Lynn Camp Schools mean the entire world to me. I've been apart of LC for 13 years and it was absolutely the best years of my life. I couldn't have asked for better role models, teachers, staff, and administration. They were so helpful and always accommodated every need I had.
The English Department is very helpful and gets ces of resources that are needed which is why many excel in this category. The science department is very underappreciated and is not taught properly with proper materials at all. If you are going into the medical field it is very rigorous to keep up with those who were taught what they needed in highschool.
There is a high importance put on sports at this school. Students can participate in football, basketball, baseball, softball, volleyball, soccer, bowling, tennis, and track. There is also different activities not related to athletics like choir, robotics club, beta club, DECA, and KYA/KUNA. The school also had a National Honor Society. The teachers and administration are involved with most, if not all, of these sports, clubs, and organizations. Students are strongly advised to join at least one.
Start Your Review of Lynn Camp Schools
I have had a great experience at this school. The teachers are very smart, helpful, and caring of the students. My fellow classmates are very nice, knowledgeable, ambitious kids who I know will go on to do great things in their professional and personal lives after graduation. I could not have asked to attend a better school.
The teachers are very knowledgeable of their given subjects that they teach. They care very much about making sure all students are college and career ready. Most, if not all, teachers have a great relationship with their students. The lessons are communicated and taught very straight forward in a way in which students will learn and retain the lesson. If there is a misunderstanding during a lesson, the teachers will teach the lesson again in a different manner to help students understand. All of the teachers grade very fairly and accurately. I believe all the teachers are great teachers overall.
There is currently not a school nurse in our school.
The athletic programs are in the process of being rebuilt. The school spirit is currently low. There are many changes going on trying to promote more support for the teams.
I attended this school becuase it was in my district. I have seen changes for the better over the last few years. I think there are many positive changes that still need to happen. I have had some good times but alot of negative experiences. I am really just ready to get out of the school and move on and forget the bad.
We have a nice school that still appears fairly new. The school has aquired new teachers over the last several years. Our school is still in the process of growing in many areas.
I have always just had required classes. The school does offer AP classes. They do offer tuttoring.
The vice principal is always there at school functions. The front office lady is not very friendly. The other office staff is very helpful most of the time. The school does inforce the rules located in the student handbook.
There are not many clubs. The ones we have do not have many members. That area could use some work.
There are not many food options. It is not that healthy and you do not get alot of portions. We usually have to buy extras and are still hungry.