Lynchburg-Clay High School is a public school located in Lynchburg, OH. It has 351 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1. According to state test scores, 32% of students are at least proficient in math and 72% in reading.
Lynchburg-Clay High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A34 Students
- A-33 Students
- C27 Students
- A+27 Students
- B-24 Students
- B+17 Students
- B-16 Students
- A-14 Students
- A-13 Students
- B-11 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.9 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.9 responses
Schools like Lynchburg-Clay High School
- B-Hillsboro High School
- Hillsboro City School District, OH
- 99 reviews
- B-Blanchester High School
- Blanchester Local School District, OH
- 45 reviews
- CWestern Brown High School
- Western Brown Local School District, OH
- 89 reviews
- B-Williamsburg High School
- Williamsburg Local School District, OH
- 28 reviews
Lynchburg-Clay High School Reviews
I've attended Lynchburg-Clay since preschool and I'm graduating this spring. In my experience the school has provided strong opportunities for the students who plan on attending college or want to have a career in the future. The teachers create a healthy learning environment where the students are able to interact and get a hands on experience with the lesson. If anything could be improved it would be the resources availability; computers, science experiments supplies, more AP classes, and creating a more diverse environment so the students will be more well-rounded after the graduate and leave Lynchburg.
Lynchburg-Clay High School was a very fun filled school for me and my other classmates. The friendships made throughout my years here are wonderful as well as the education I received. Teachers and staff make the experience safe, and also make you feel as if you are important not only as a student but as a person. Lynchburg-Clay has a lot of options for your own liking examples are sports, clubs, and after school activities. The academic choices provided are college prep, and basic courses, however we have been providing a few extra courses that can count as a college course as well.
My school hold academic excellence close to the vest. Along with having top rated students we also have wonderful athletes, who compete in 2 plus sports yearly along with maintaining above a average of 3.0 GPA. Juggling both takes responsibility, hardworking, and dedication. I am a proud member of the 2016 state final four soccer team for division 3. As well as a member of the track team. This school holds its students and athletes to above standards, and the community is always there to rally behind them.