Lyle High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A20 Students
- B+14 Students
- B-12 Students
- A+11 Students
- B-7 Students
- B+7 Students
- C+6 Students
- A-6 Students
- A-6 Students
- C4 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Free or Reduced Lunch
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
Schools like Lyle High School
- C+Wishram School
- Wishram School District, WA
- PK, K-12
- BColumbia High School
- White Salmon Valley School District, WA
- 53 reviews
- B+Hood River Valley High School
- Hood River County School District, OR
- 181 reviews
- B-Klickitat School
- Klickitat School District, WA
- 4 reviews
Lyle High School Reviews
I enjoy how easy it is to receive help at Lyle since It's such a small student to teacher ratio. However students don't always receive the special help that they may need if they have a learning disability/barrier. Teachers also tend to favor certain students and will openly show a lack of interest in others
Things have changed since I've been in school. I graduated two years ago and the school has changed for the better. You walk into the school and feel welcome rather than feeling like you are just here to work. Classes have changed and have a variety to choose from. I've seen more students taking running start and applying for scholarships than ever before. When I was a student, the atmosphere was negative and it felt like there was a large weight on your body. It seems that most of the negativity has vanished. There are clubs focused on academics and hardly any focused on hobbies and none with students interested. The teachers have changed and I hope they have inspired students to work harder. While I might not have liked my years at Lyle I will say that it has changed from a dreary, sad place to a place of learning.
I loved the small school. They offer sports, but they should offer more clubs. I feel that the school needs to have a class to teach them how to balance a check book, look for resources when you need them, and about college. My senior year I took Running Start. This program allowed me to go full time to college while in high school. The superintendent and principal at the time did not let me take advantage of what was offered. When I wanted to do sports while in the program, I was told I could not. When it came time to apply for high school scholarships before I graduated, I was not allowed to because I was already a college student. When I made the choice to attend college they made it unpleasant and very difficult. Since my graduation 3 years ago, there are new employees and the school is awesome. My siblings love it now and I am glad to see that they are enjoying it. Now in my 4th year of college and I am in the nursing program.