Lyceum Kennedy International School - Manhattan Campus Reviews

I don't know why a number of families within the local French community discouraged me from enrolling and have mixed views of the school, but I was never given a good reason not to enroll my child and I'm extremely happy with this choice. My child started in nursery made incredible progress, it's a small school enabling the teachers and staff to really follow each child closely. The program is rigorous and fun for the little ones and is absolutely clear the children enjoy and learn. My child's bilingual skills developed exponentially within weeks and I feel safe leaving my child in their hands the entire day. They really get to know the family and their needs and address them with promptness. By talking to American and French families, I have yet to hear of a more loving, clean, fun and educational environment in NYC. There isn't one teacher or staff that are less than exceptional professionals. I got A LOT more than I expected from LK in Manhattan.
My son was there for 5 years, coming from a french school in Singapore. It was a big change for my son, however, the Lyceum Kennedy was supportive in all ways to him. The LK is a wonderful school from an academic point of view (100% bilingual, and other languages, as German and Spanish) and also great management and administration support, help and understanding of your concerns, as a family.

The LK has French teachers following the French and American teachers following the American curriculum.

The school has a great location coming from any of the boroughs in NYC.

The classrooms are big and equipped, and the numbers of students especially, in middle school are around 10 per grade, so the classes are very focused on your kid.

We were highly satisfied with Lyceum Kennedy after 5 years with them, my son left the school after he finished troisieme/9th grade. By work reasons, we left the USA in August 2019.
Cette école est une honte. L'enseignement y est une farce pour un coût astronomique. En anglais à peine 1/4 du programme est fait, l'école n'est d'ailleurs pas homologuée auprès du ministère de l'éducation américaine. Contrat libre pour l'apprentissage de l'anglais. Résultat ? NUL
Start Your Review of Lyceum Kennedy International School - Manhattan Campus
We have two daughters attending middle School curriculum and we are very happy with both the academic level and the overall mood in the school. Lyceum Kennedy compares perfectly with the best Parisian ‘college’ my girls attended in Paris except that they have a lot of attention to their needs and well being. Teachers are very committed and kind. We highly recommend.
Think twice. The administration is completely dysfunctional and highly chaotic. There is no plan, no strategy -their only interest is $$$ - they offer the worse of american system and the worse of the french system. Although, some teachers are extraordinary, but they don't last.

Even basic functions are not performed - kids are kept in very small class room all day long because it is cheaper than having them on the park. Classes are either crowded (25 per class is common) or empty (5 or less in the upper school). Administration don't even bother to answer emails from parents - they just don't care as long as you pay. They even don't care about their reputation - very sad. A rip off. Do your homework before sending your kids there.