COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Reopening Statuses per Campus SAUSALITO: La Petite Ecole (age 2 ) through Gr5 (CM2): on campus ASHBURY (includes RICHMOND campus) ASH |Preschool (PS) through Gr5 (CM2): on campus ORTEGA: Gr 6 • 6ème through Gr 8 • 4ème: on campus Gr9 • 3eme: back on NOV 13 Gr10 • 2nde : back on NOV 16 Gr11+Gr12 • 1ere + Term : back on NOV 30 Learn More
- Academicsgrade A+
- Diversitygrade A
- Teachersgrade A
- College Prepgrade A+
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade B+
- Sportsgrade C+
Question. Create. Explore. A school for life!
At LFSF, we strive to inspire future generations to make positive and impactful contributions to our world through a multilingual and multicultural education that lasts a lifetime.
We provide a unique curriculum that helps our Pk-12 students build confidence and adaptability in an ever-changing world. With their French and US diploma, our graduates carry throughout their lives and wherever they go, the excellence of the education they received and the spirit of openness, curiosity and integrity shaped at LFSF.
Lycée Français de San Francisco Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade A+29 Students
- grade A+25 Students
- grade B+21 Students
- grade A20 Students
- grade A19 Students
- grade A17 Students
- grade A+16 Students
- grade A+15 Students
- grade A14 Students
- grade A+11 Students
I'm bilingual! What's your superpower?
All kids have their unique talents, or rather a combination of talents. At LFSF, students also have a superpower: they can speak, read and dream in two, sometimes three, or even four languages! Big deal, some might say, and yet!...
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 6 responses
- The last day of bac exams27%
- Dances for middle schoolers18%
- Cultural events9%
- Senior Events9%
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 8 responses
- Offers Full WeekYes
- Offers Part WeekNo data available
- Offers Full DayYes
- Offers Part DayYes
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 6 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 6 responses
Living in the Area
- Cost of Livinggrade D+
- Good for Familiesgrade A minus
- Housinggrade C minus
Lycée Français de San Francisco Reviews
In the end, the educational value is good, but the students end up burnt out. In order to have a better experience, I recommend making friends outside of the school, whether that be through a job or extra-curricular not affiliated with the school.