Question. Create. Explore. A school for life!
At LFSF, we strive to inspire future generations to make positive and impactful contributions to our world through a multilingual and multicultural education that lasts a lifetime.
We provide a unique curriculum that helps our Pk-12 students build confidence and adaptability in an ever-changing world. With their French and US diploma, our graduates carry throughout their lives and wherever they go, the excellence of the education they received and the spirit of openness, curiosity and integrity shaped at LFSF.
Lycée Français de San Francisco - San Francisco Campuses Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+26 Students
- A+20 Students
- A-18 Students
- A17 Students
- A15 Students
- A13 Students
- A+13 Students
- A+13 Students
- A12 Students
- A+9 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Lycée Français de San Francisco - San Francisco Campuses Reviews
I am currently a Senior, juggling US college applications, SAT, constant testing, and exams and studying for the BAC.
I am very grateful for the school to have given me a bilingual education, yet I truly feel the lycee has burned me out.
There are only 3-4 teachers that I would say are truly doing their job but sadly many of the rest are not preparing us for the BAC and are not giving us serious lessons.
What I am most disappointed in with this school would be the lack of interest in mental health. Especially in the last few years of high school, the majority of my peers have been under extreme stress when it comes to the workload and the grades not even mentioning some very difficult family situations.
Please invest more time in the well-being + mental state of your students.