Lutheran North is a co-educational, private Christian school serving 300 students in grades 6 through 12 who live in the St. Louis metropolitan area.
We embrace both diversity and individuality. We are an inclusive school, welcoming students from various Christian, socio-economic, academic, racial and ethnic backgrounds. We blend a strong college-prep curriculum with opportunities for service, co-curricular, and athletic activities to help you mature and grow as a young Christian.
Lutheran High School North Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-73 Students
- A52 Students
- B+48 Students
- A+46 Students
- B42 Students
- B36 Students
- B-34 Students
- B+31 Students
- B31 Students
- A-27 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.10 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.15 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.11 responses
Lutheran High School North Reviews
The teachers there were always available for help after school and gave a good atmosphere to all the students. Along with being a private school it provided a great way of exploring religion as a whole and opened up the opportunity for God’s word to be heard through devotion on announcements in the morning along with daily chapel as well.