For nearly 50 years, Lutheran North has offered a tradition of quality educational programs, an excellent faculty, and abundant student leadership opportunities in Macomb, Michigan.
At Lutheran North, we believe a quality, Christian education makes a difference today, tomorrow, and in eternity for our students. The Gospel of Jesus Christ is what drives our mission:
LEARNING FOR LIFE!
LEADING IN TRUTH!
As you consider a Lutheran North education for your child, our admissions department is here to help. The best ways to get to know us are to either attend an event or schedule a tour at your convenience. We also encourage current 8th graders to take part in our "Mustang for a Day" program, allowing students a glimpse at what life as a Mustang is like by shadowing a current student.
Please contact us to learn more and find out if Lutheran North is a good fit. We are committed to supporting your family through this process. Thank you for your interest and go Mustangs!
Lutheran High School North Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B101 Students
- A89 Students
- B+86 Students
- A+50 Students
- B+48 Students
- B+42 Students
- B40 Students
- B33 Students
- C29 Students
- B+27 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.14 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.21 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.12 responses