Luna Middle School Reviews

It’s a very nice campus, teachers are great. But, there is fights almost every day and that is not acceptable, and is concerning for the safety of my children.
I had an amazing time at Luna Middle School! The teachers and coaches I had there were amazing and really pushed me and left an impact on me throughout the rest of my schooling days. I would still go and visit some of my old teachers and coaches even after I moved on to high school and college.
Luna is a school that has grown a lot in its first 14 years. Regardless of the changes since the opening, I can tell you that all teachers on that campus come to teach every day to the best of their ability, and their passions for learning about their subject is passed on to students. If the students engage with the learning process and engage in their own personal passion through clubs and electives in the school, I cannot help but think that they leave our classrooms much better people than when they arrived.
Start Your Review of Luna Middle School
I loved it their! I wish I could have stayed all three years! But their food really sucked and it was disgusting. I never wanted to eat their food, that's one thing I'm glad I'm leaving behind.
I wouldn't ever return to middle school again because I have been bullied and they didn't do much about the situation.
Most of the teachers at Luna M.S. go above and beyond and do anything they can to help a struggling student. But, they do slack to do real world examples.