Ludlow Senior High School is an above average, public school located in Ludlow, MA. It has 891 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 82% of students are at least proficient in math and 93% in reading.
Ludlow Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A153 Students
- B-86 Students
- C+70 Students
- A+61 Students
- B47 Students
- C+45 Students
- A+41 Students
- B38 Students
- A+37 Students
- A36 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.12 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.12 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 12 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.16 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.18 responses
Schools like Ludlow Senior High School
- BTantasqua Regional High School - Technical Division
- Tantasqua Public Schools, MA
- 41 reviews
- BWestfield High School
- Westfield Public Schools, MA
- 205 reviews
- BSouth Hadley High School
- South Hadley Public Schools, MA
- 74 reviews
- B-Quaboag Regional High School
- Quaboag Regional Public Schools, MA
- 45 reviews
Ludlow Senior High School Reviews
I’ve had an overall positive experience at Ludlow High School. There are many teachers that want you to learn. There’s also a variety of sports and clubs that many students enjoy participating in. The morning shows, displayed on a projector in class weekly, is something students look forward to seeing. Although there are fights and teachers or students that are not motivated, the positives outweighs the negatives.
Many issues with my high school but over all not the worst school. Some issues with the teachers not teaching the students. Very good access to technology and resources. Ludlow high school would try to create school spirit by having spirit weeks and have each grade participate to win prizes. There was no home coming, only prom, which I felt was missed opportunities in high school. Many teachers would only prioritize the students who are doing well in class and place the other students in slower classes. The safety of the school is very good. There are alarms on every door and only two doors that students were allowed to enter and leave through. The beginning of my experience at Ludlow high school was very bad, there were no alarms on the doors and the cameras in the halls did not work. Over the years the school became safer and created a good space for the students to focus on their education.
High school is high school: there's always drama, a lot of stress, social events, and you get the gist. But what makes Ludlow Senior High so great is its' staff. It's so incredible to see how many teachers truly care for their students and want nothing more than to see them grow. In LHS, you're made to feel welcome from the minute you walk in. Whenever there's a problem, they always know how to tackle it and reinforce change quickly to improve our learning environment.