Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+63 Students
- A+60 Students
- C+41 Students
- A+33 Students
- B29 Students
- B+28 Students
- A16 Students
- A-15 Students
- B+15 Students
- B-14 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.9 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.9 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.12 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.10 responses
Schools like Ludington High School
- B-Mason County Central High School
- Mason County Central Schools, MI
- 79 reviews
- NGDevelopmental Classrooms
- West Shore Educational Service School District, MI
- BPentwater Public School
- Pentwater Public School District, MI
- PK, K-12
- NGJourney Junior/Senior High School
- Ludington Area School District, MI
Ludington High School Reviews
Review Ludington High School
After four long years, I have seen teachers who care about you becoming smarter, not just learning the state mandated curriculum. The arts department is thriving, even with dwindling funds from the school. The only thing I have seen go down hill is student participation. I believe this starts with student lead activities, specifically within student council and yearbook. These things have seen less and less participation and really need a boost before the school ends the programs.
I love the activities that the school has provided. For example, all the dances, collaborating together for the certain apparel to wear on game days. The school spirit from all the students. What I think the coolest part is the foreign exchange program. Every year during my high school career, there is around 20 exchange students and I thought it was every unique that we were able to interact and learn from different cultures and their lifestyle. During my sophomore year of highschool, I actually met an exchange student from Italy and we become best friends and still friends to present day.
I was a transfer student and boy oh boy did LHS provide a world of opportunity to me. The only reason I am not giving 5 stars is because the facilities and building itself are outdated. However, I believe gthey have some of the best teachers and coaches in the state. I am so happy I transferred to Ludington. It made me very successful both academically and athletically.