Lubbock Christian School Reviews

This is a school that teaches from a Biblical Worldview in all areas of campus. The focus is on helping grow students to know God and fulfill His will in each of their lives. The school is most know for their excellent athletic programs, the "Christ Centered Culture" around the extracurricular activities and the quality of coaches/teachers help set this school apart.
Lubbock Christian is a special place. The community is second to none, and the faculty truly cares about it's students and athletes. I have grown tremendously teaching here.
We are a Christian school with a well diversed student body. We welcome all kinds of students including international. We strive for high standards including high ACT scores and acceptance into major universities. We push our students to look outside of themselves and be of service to the community and those in need by offering Mission trips, and many service projects locally also.
Start Your Review of Lubbock Christian School
Lubbock Christian is a fantastic school. The students and teachers are welcoming. They promote a Christian foundation for each student to build on as they mature. I highly recommend LCS.
We have been very pleased with our school and everything it has to offer. We really feel that the school has our kid's best interest at heart and is dedicated to their social, emotional, spiritual, and academic growth.
Lubbock Christian is a very good school that is able to teach from a biblical view point! plus its one big family and very friendly. the sports are amazing
What I loved about Lubbock Christian is the community. At LC everybody knows everybody, and it feels like a family rather than a student body. However, I would like to see the classes become more challenging, and for the administration to be more focused on solving some of the problems amongst the student body.
My experience at lubbock christian has been very good. All of the teachers are 100% invested in the kids there. The school itself sends you off to college with a great educational background and an even better spiritual mindset. I have loved every part of my experience and i would recommend Lubbock Christian to anyone who would be willing to consider it and listen.
Nepotism is rampant at this institution. I would say early elementary provides a fine experience for children - biblical emphasis and chapel. Once they arrive at Middle School and High School though- do not waste your time or hard earned money. Preparation for higher learning takes a big drop-off, and the teenagers are just as prone to (or worse than) bullying and typical teenage vices as your average public school. Admin/teachers turn blind eye to favorites.
I love this school and everyone in it. We are very athletic and intelligent.
The teachers genuinely care about the students and are great at their job.
They have lots of things for the kids to do
It's been good. We've only been there for this year
It's fine as far as I can tell
teachers take their job seriously
The safety for the students is taken seriously
they offer many activities from sports to clubs
Start Your Review of Lubbock Christian School
overall it has been a good experience.
Most of the after school activities at LCHS are sports but there are a few others.
I have never been hurt or threatened at this school.