Loyola Sacred Heart High School is a highly rated, private, Catholic school located in Missoula, MT. It has 172 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 8 to 1. After graduation, 96% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Loyola Sacred Heart High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+35 Students
- B-33 Students
- B+18 Students
- A-15 Students
- A9 Students
- A+9 Students
- A-9 Students
- B8 Students
- A-6 Students
- B6 Students
Culture & Safety
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.7 responses
Loyola Sacred Heart High School Reviews
Loyola has been a great experience for me. No school is perfect, we may have carpet on the walls and the temperature is never what you want it to be, but the community I have found at Loyola is rivaled by none. I have never met a more compassionate, caring and supportive group of people in my life. My teachers have been there hours before and after school, I even emailed one of them at 11:30 at night and they got back to me right away (Thanks Mrs. Walworth). Loyola isn't like other schools, I have loved it and I wouldn't trade my experiences for the world.
The Relationship between teachers and students is like no other. Teachers make themselves very accessible in case of any student questions. I would like to see improvements in the music program, and support of the arts students.
Loyola is very focused on academic excellence. The homework load is overly excessive, but it taught me how to balance a schedule and manage my time to get every thing done. It is small and community-oriented, and I have made a lot of good relationships there.