Loyola Academy is a top rated, private, Catholic school located in Wilmette, IL. It has 2,052 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. Tuition is $15,260 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 99% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Loyola Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+204 Students
- A+186 Students
- A-179 Students
- A-163 Students
- A126 Students
- A+115 Students
- A+107 Students
- A-104 Students
- A101 Students
- A+101 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.22 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.22 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 50 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.39 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.39 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.25 responses
Loyola Academy Reviews
This school is just fantastic! It has all the clubs and activities in the world for anyone to be involved with. Most sports, such as basketball, football, volleyball, are a viable to all students to tryout for and play. The school is completely ingrained into the sports culture because we ar so great at them. We have recently won a football state championship and many lacrosse state championships. Overall, it is a sport-oriented school that prepares every student to succeed in college and life the moral way.
Loyola Academy is a school with deep focuses on academics and athletics. The result of this is a highly competitive environment, yet the college preparatory experience is valuable. Most of the teachers look out for their students and make it easy for students to succeed if they are motivated to do so. The student body is not very diverse, and as a result of this much of it is relatively close-minded despite the opportunities for growth stated in the school’s mission and provided by some of the faculty.
My Experience was a little different compared to other students. I found out about LA at my 8th grade championship football game. The parents of a player on other team came up to me and my mom and told us that we should apply for financial aid at Loyola. I at first had no clue that the school even existed. My mom never mentioned it due to the cost of tuition. I took the entrance exam and applied for financial aid. I received aid and got accepted. Ever since that day, I have loved every single moment at Loyola. The community is so friendly. The teachers challenge students and always have their doors open. Another thing was the writing lab, math lab, and science lab. All major necessities for success. Sports on the other hand are very competitive. That is what sports are all about and at Loyola you will be a part of that competitive atmosphere. Loyola had everything I needed athletically and more importantly academically. I could not have asked for a better place to attend high school.