Loving High School is a public school located in Loving, NM. It has 166 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 8% of students are at least proficient in math and 22% in reading.
Loving High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B41 Students
- B26 Students
- B-24 Students
- C+24 Students
- A-12 Students
- B-9 Students
- A+8 Students
- A7 Students
- A-6 Students
- C+6 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 18 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Loving High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Loving High School Reviews
I like that Loving High School is a small school. I feel we get the individual attention and help that we need. Our teachers are very involved and are always helping to steer us in the right direction when we need it. I was very happy that they brought back the FFA program last year. I am also taking dual college courses through that currently offered program as well.
Loving High School might be a small community, but the education is amazing. Getting to know your teachers personally and being able to experience one on one learning is really essential.
Loving high school is a small community driven high school that gives a great experience for their students and their parents. A great small campus with teachers who's number one priority is for the thier students to have the best chance they have at graduating and pursuing education after high school.