Lovell High School is a public school located in Lovell, WY. It has 214 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 57% of students are at least proficient in math and 67% in reading.
Lovell High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-65 Students
- B60 Students
- C+20 Students
- A-17 Students
- B-16 Students
- B-15 Students
- A+15 Students
- B15 Students
- B+14 Students
- B+14 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Lovell High School Reviews
Overall, I really like my school. The environment at Lovell High School is surrounded with positive teachers who not only care about the education being taught, but also about each student individually. At LHS, students feel free to express their unique qualities without judgment. We also offer a great number of athletic activities such as volleyball, basketball, track, wrestling, and more! We also offer a number of educational enrichment groups such as Wyoming Academic Challenge, WAC, Speech & Debate, and more. At Lovell High School students also receive an incredible education with courses that range from simple to more challenging for those who want to take that risk. Lovell High School is a great school that can help each individual achieve any goal.
After four years at Lovell High School, I have seen many different things that I like and that I do not like. The teachers are absolutely perfect. They give up their time to come in early and stay after to help their students. The facility is very nice and the janitors work hard to keep it very nice. Each student works hard to prepare themselves for the next step in their life, even if they are just going to work. We hire student resource officers who maintain safety around the clock. This High School is one of the top schools in the state of Wyoming!
I would say my experience at Lovell High School has been pretty good! The education I have received and the teachers I've had are all of high quality, however this school lacks in diversity. It also lacks in accepting those who are different from the norm of the area we live in. Another big issue is we have a very strict dress code that I personally don't believe translates to the adult world and is therefore unnecessarily harsh and leaves women at a disadvantage in our learning environment.