Loveland High School is a highly rated, public school located in Loveland, OH. It has 1,483 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 19 to 1. According to state test scores, 60% of students are at least proficient in math and 63% in reading.
Loveland High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-269 Students
- A+232 Students
- A191 Students
- A-186 Students
- B+69 Students
- A-67 Students
- A64 Students
- B57 Students
- B52 Students
- A39 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.17 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.17 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.30 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.30 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.30 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.31 responses
Schools like Loveland High School
- AKings High School
- Kings Local School District, OH
- 148 reviews
- ALakota East High School
- Lakota Local School District (Liberty Township), OH
- 455 reviews
- AAnderson High School
- Forest Hills Local School District, OH
- 273 reviews
- A-Milford Senior High School
- Milford Exempted Village School District, OH
- 243 reviews
Loveland High School Reviews
Loveland has always provided a good atmosphere for learning, doing activities and making friends. The soccer program has grown in the last 4 years and the coach has become more involved in the players. Administration has kept up with safety standards with random canine checks in the building and safety drills. Parents are well informed of anything that is going on in the school and any changes to policies. I do however, think there are some teachers that need to be held more accountable for their performance and ability to do a good job teaching. The Loveland community is very supportive of students and families and I would recommend this district to anyone looking to move to a new place!
I couldn't be happier with my experience at Loveland High School. I have been heavily involved in marching band, show choir, and theater. The show choir is nationally recognized and consistently performs and ranks well at difficult competitions. The marching band program is on the rise. The theater program has won best musical at the yearly Cappies Gala of greater Cincinnati more than once. The academics also push students to excel. For the most part, the AP classes prepare you for the AP test (except AP US History, the teacher barely taught anything) and honors and AP classes are rigorous. The only downside to Loveland is that they support sports more than the music programs despite the extreme success of every single music program. The wind ensemble and vocal ensemble consistently rank superior at OMEA competitions. However, overall, I have loved every moment of my time at Loveland High School.(Oh yeah there is even a crochet club and quidditch club so...)
Loveland High School is located in the Greater Cincinnati Area, and has a very vibrant community. Loveland High School has great facilities and faulty who care and support their students. The high school is focused on academics and AP classes are very popular. Also, there are many extracular activities to get involved in such as the Orienteering Club, Ultimate Frisbee, or even the Pizza club. Athletics are a very big part of Loveland ranging from the Academic Team to Football. If I could change one thing at Loveland High School it would be to install another turf to allow more athletic teams more turf time to practice.