Overall Niche Grade
- Academicsgrade A
- Diversitygrade C
- Teachersgrade A minus
- College Prepgrade A minus
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade A minus
- Health & Safetygrade A minus
- Administrationgrade A minus
- Sportsgrade A
- Foodgrade B
- Resources & Facilitiesgrade C+
Loveland High School is a highly rated, public school located in Loveland, OH. It has 1,455 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 19 to 1. According to state test scores, 71% of students are at least proficient in math and 83% in reading.
Loveland High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade A minus361 Students
- grade A+305 Students
- grade A minus249 Students
- grade A minus235 Students
- grade B+101 Students
- grade B+95 Students
- grade A93 Students
- grade B74 Students
- grade B minus73 Students
- grade A52 Students
Living in the Area
Overall Niche Grade
- Cost of Livinggrade unavailable
- Good for Familiesgrade unavailable
- Housinggrade unavailable
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
grade A minus
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 19 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 19 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 93 responses
- Homecoming Game18%
- Spirit Week17%
- Homecoming Dance11%
- Pep Assemblies11%
- Senior Service Day8%
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 21 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 21 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 21 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 32 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 32 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 32 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
grade A minus
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
$11,470 / year
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 33 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 33 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 33 responses
Schools like Loveland High School
- grade AKings High School
- Kings Local School District, OH
- Rating 4.03 out of 5 180 reviews
- grade ALakota East High School
- Lakota Local School District (Liberty Township), OH
- Rating 3.91 out of 5 528 reviews
- grade AAnderson High School
- Forest Hills Local School District, OH
- Rating 3.81 out of 5 297 reviews
- grade AMilford Senior High School
- Milford Exempted Village School District, OH
- Rating 3.74 out of 5 281 reviews
Loveland High School Reviews
Rating 3.97 out of 5 231 reviews
Selecting a category below will take you to another page
Loveland High School is a 2,400 student, Division I school. In my experience, the school offers a rigorous curriculum that pushes students to be the best that they can be. The school has about a 25:1 student to teacher ratio meaning that although the staff try their best to engage and provide a meaningful personal experience to all students, such interactions are not always possible. Loveland High School is overall a good school, geared primarily towards STEM programs, while also focusing largely on liberal arts. Loveland offers a variety of clubs and extracurricular activities to students, allowing them to integrate a large portion of the student body into at least one activity.
Loveland has always provided a good atmosphere for learning, doing activities and making friends. The soccer program has grown in the last 4 years and the coach has become more involved in the players. Administration has kept up with safety standards with random canine checks in the building and safety drills. Parents are well informed of anything that is going on in the school and any changes to policies. I do however, think there are some teachers that need to be held more accountable for their performance and ability to do a good job teaching. The Loveland community is very supportive of students and families and I would recommend this district to anyone looking to move to a new place!
Loveland High School is a great high school for students who like to push themselves. It enables students to pursue a range of extracurriculars to do from world-class robotics teams and show choirs, to top-tier athletics and other programs, LHS it all. While the school isn't racially diverse, it appears to be intellectually diverse, with students have different backgrounds and mindsets. Loveland High School's facilities are not the newest, compared to other high schools in the area, the educational aspect is superb, with many students going off to prestige colleges.