Lourdes High School is a highly rated, private, Catholic school located in Rochester, MN. It has 480 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. Tuition is $8,495 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 98% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Lourdes High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+76 Students
- A+46 Students
- A-42 Students
- A35 Students
- B27 Students
- A27 Students
- B19 Students
- A-18 Students
- A-17 Students
- A+17 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.10 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.10 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 23 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.11 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.9 responses
Lourdes High School Reviews
Great school! Cannot say enough about how much I enjoyed attending the school. Teachers have high expectations of the students but are kind, caring, and are good at what they do. I made my transition from a graduating class of 92 to a college with an enrollment of 30,000. Could not have been better prepared. Not as much diversity as the public schools. The athletics and music programs are outstanding as well. Coaches and mentors are sure to put first school and academics before sports practices and games. The administration is supportive and understanding in a variety of ways both for the student on the individual level as well as a community approach.
One of the most valuable aspects of Lourdes High School is our beautiful fine arts facilities. If only the students involved here were more respected! Our athletics department is regularly recognized for achievements and this is where the heart of LHS spirit lies. Additionally, participation in acts of faith is encouraged although very few people are actually Catholic. A few accomplishments that are special to LHS but not recognized as frequently include our amazing marching band and one-act theatre that went to state for the first time in 20+ years my freshman year.
I have loved my experience at Lourdes High School. My Catholic School Education has given me the leadership skills, education, and public speaking skills that I need to succeed in my future. I am thankful for the teachers and administration that I have come to known and grown close with. I love the school spirit and unity that is present in my school and I also love the opportunities it has given me. I have been able to be a part of student council, cheer leading, S.A.D.D., Habitat for Humanity, Campus Ministry, and Yearbook. The only thing I could add to improve Lourdes would be to continue hiring amazing teachers!