Lourdes High School is an elite, private, Catholic school located in Rochester, MN. It has 480 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. Tuition is $8,495 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 98% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Lourdes High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+67 Students
- A+40 Students
- A38 Students
- A30 Students
- B22 Students
- A18 Students
- A17 Students
- A+17 Students
- NG16 Students
- A-16 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.7 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Lourdes High School Reviews
I have loved my experience at Lourdes High School. My Catholic School Education has given me the leadership skills, education, and public speaking skills that I need to succeed in my future. I am thankful for the teachers and administration that I have come to known and grown close with. I love the school spirit and unity that is present in my school and I also love the opportunities it has given me. I have been able to be a part of student council, cheer leading, S.A.D.D., Habitat for Humanity, Campus Ministry, and Yearbook. The only thing I could add to improve Lourdes would be to continue hiring amazing teachers!
I am so glad I had the opportunity to graduate from Lourdes High School. The teachers actually cared about students, the academics prepared me extremely well for college courses, and the student experience was amazing for me. The music and fine arts program when I went there was outstanding, and gave me a lot of really great opportunities. I liked having faith at the center, and being able to explore any topics in class without restrictions. Going here helped me get into the school I wanted to, and even the honors program.
Most of the teachers are great, and classes are enjoyable. One of the biggest things that should be improved at Lourdes is how authentic the Catholic identity is. Students hardly fully participate in their faith, aren't encouraged to actually discern their vocation, and have a watered-down understanding of Church teaching. From the way the faith is emphasized, I wouldn't be surprised if many stopped practicing their faith. If you're looking for a place to send your child for a good Catholic education or if you're trying to find a place to personally live out your faith to the fullest around others who are also striving for holiness, this is not the place.