COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Rochester Catholic Schools is currently offering in-person classes for PreK-grade 12. We are available to connect with you in several ways to share more about our wonderful schools. Please visit our Virtual Admission webpage, and reach out in whatever manner is most convenient for you. Learn More
- College PrepA
- Clubs & ActivitiesA
Lourdes High School serves students in grades 9-12. Located in the northwest quadrant of Rochester, Minnesota, the school is part of Rochester Catholic Schools (RCS), a unified Catholic school system that has been serving our community since 1877.
Lourdes High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A90 Students
- A+50 Students
- A48 Students
- A39 Students
- B31 Students
- A30 Students
- B27 Students
- B+20 Students
- A-18 Students
- A-18 Students
In-Person Classes Begin August 31
We will adapt our instructional model in this rapidly changing environment, if needed, to provide the most positive, productive, and safe environment for our students and staff. Whether on campus or online, RCS offers a high-quality education with small class sizes that allow for individualized attention and support for your student - academically, emotionally, and spiritually.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.10 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.11 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.9 responses