Lourdes High School is a top rated, private, Catholic school located in Rochester, MN. It has 480 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. Tuition is $8,495 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 98% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Lourdes High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+73 Students
- A+45 Students
- A40 Students
- A34 Students
- B24 Students
- A24 Students
- A-17 Students
- A+17 Students
- B+17 Students
- B+16 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 20 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.8 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Lourdes High School Reviews
One of the most valuable aspects of Lourdes High School is our beautiful fine arts facilities. If only the students involved here were more respected! Our athletics department is regularly recognized for achievements and this is where the heart of LHS spirit lies. Additionally, participation in acts of faith is encouraged although very few people are actually Catholic. A few accomplishments that are special to LHS but not recognized as frequently include our amazing marching band and one-act theatre that went to state for the first time in 20+ years my freshman year.
I have loved my experience at Lourdes High School. My Catholic School Education has given me the leadership skills, education, and public speaking skills that I need to succeed in my future. I am thankful for the teachers and administration that I have come to known and grown close with. I love the school spirit and unity that is present in my school and I also love the opportunities it has given me. I have been able to be a part of student council, cheer leading, S.A.D.D., Habitat for Humanity, Campus Ministry, and Yearbook. The only thing I could add to improve Lourdes would be to continue hiring amazing teachers!
I am so glad I had the opportunity to graduate from Lourdes High School. The teachers actually cared about students, the academics prepared me extremely well for college courses, and the student experience was amazing for me. The music and fine arts program when I went there was outstanding, and gave me a lot of really great opportunities. I liked having faith at the center, and being able to explore any topics in class without restrictions. Going here helped me get into the school I wanted to, and even the honors program.