Louisville High School is an above average, public school located in Louisville, OH. It has 845 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 20 to 1. According to state test scores, 62% of students are at least proficient in math and 77% in reading.
Louisville High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B150 Students
- A+117 Students
- A-105 Students
- B-101 Students
- C+80 Students
- B79 Students
- B61 Students
- C+50 Students
- A-40 Students
- B-39 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.17 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.17 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.27 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.28 responses
Schools like Louisville High School
- BManchester High School
- Manchester Local School District (Akron), OH
- 66 reviews
- A-Green High School
- Green Local School District (Uniontown), OH
- 343 reviews
- B-West Branch High School
- West Branch Local School District, OH
- 83 reviews
- B-Marlington High School
- Marlington Local School District, OH
- 74 reviews
Louisville High School Reviews
I love the academics and how every student is challenged individually and the teachers are so understanding. We have tons of freedom while also having conformity. Although we have so many positive attributes to our school, we have our downfalls. Having our privileges as being independent gives opportunities to those who want to put people down. Louisville High School has three different principles and we still have so many problems with bullying and misbehavior. I understand that it happens at every school, but I feel that we could ensure ways to cut the number of kids being excluded and mistreated if we really wanted to.
At Louisville High School, I feel that I can always be myself. The teachers are always available after school and during breaks to offer me help with any assignments or projects. Walking into school every morning and seeing familiar faces all around campus makes me feel excited for the school day. The small class sizes make it easier to get one on one help from teachers and give you more productive classes. Throughout the school year, there are always fun events and pep rallies that are great bonding experiences for all the grades.
I have had a very great career at our highschool. I have no other way to compare it to other schooling but I know it has to be one of the best. As of this year, our lunches changed for the worse but we still receive free breakfast. I read earlier that there was an issue with bullying but I have never experienced it. All the students are very well behaved and we all get along to be functional. I am not saying that bullying doesn't exist here I know some have had their issues but it's not as widespread as others may make it seem.