Louisville High School is a public school located in Louisville, NE. It has 185 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 45% of students are at least proficient in math and 55% in reading.
Louisville High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B54 Students
- A-52 Students
- B+22 Students
- A-14 Students
- C+14 Students
- B+13 Students
- B10 Students
- B+9 Students
- C+9 Students
- B8 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
Schools like Louisville High School
- BConestoga Junior/Senior High School
- Conestoga Public Schools, NE
- 43 reviews
- BPlatteview Senior High School
- Springfield Platteview Community Schools, NE
- 55 reviews
- B+Elmwood-Murdock Junior/Senior High School
- Elmwood-Murdock Public Schools, NE
- 20 reviews
- C+Plattsmouth High School
- Plattsmouth Community Schools, NE
- 63 reviews
Louisville High School Reviews
For the most part, the staff is amazing! They truly care about their students' well-being. I would love to see advanced placement courses implemented as the curriculum is not challenging for above-average students. Opportunities for students to challenge themselves would be beneficial to the school and its attendees.
I have gone to school here my whole entire life. I know every high school students name, besides some of the underclassman. Our class is very close and the teachers have inspired us to be a well rounded group. I do feel as if our school has grown stricter and stricter every year and it keeps getting worse. Overall, I wouldn't have chosen to go to school at any other school.
It was great, could offer more diverse college classes/AP courses, however, it was good for general education purposes. Furthermore, laptops instead of IPads would be exponentially beneficial.