Louisville High School is a public school located in Louisville, MS. It has 517 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 22% of students are at least proficient in math and 32% in reading.
Louisville High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-76 Students
- A-53 Students
- B+51 Students
- C+39 Students
- C+29 Students
- B29 Students
- B-25 Students
- B-20 Students
- A-19 Students
- B-17 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
Louisville High School Reviews
My experience with Louisville High School has been very unique. The atmosphere is very welcoming with friendly staff and students. The campus is very clean and quiet. The teacher really cares about your education and well being. At this school. you have a great opportunity to take college class with little cost from East Central Community College. We also have good organizations that students can join and learn a variety of things. For sports, we have football, basketball, track and field, volleyball, cross country, chess, and more. I would recommend any student to come to be apart of the Louisville Wildcat Family.
The school I am attending now is Louisville High School. This is a great school that offers "Every Child , Every Chance, Every Day" . I have been going to Louisville Public Schools all my life. It's such a great school in so many ways.From the staff to my fellow classmates. Each teacher pushes each student to do their best. I would like for my school to improve more on State testing subjects, because that's what most students lack at by graduating.
My years at Louisville High School have been both good and bad. There were times when I couldn't stand to go to school and other times where I couldn't wait for it. Louisville High School is a great high school even with its bad qualities. There is not another school that accepts all students no matter the race and treats them like everyone else.