Louisville Collegiate School Reviews

Collegiate sucks and all the kids who go here are whiny spoiled rich kids from old money. Kids get bullied as well.
Since joining the collegiate community at such a young age, i have felt completely welcome from the start. With such a small school, it’s very important to stress the student and teacher bonds. The teachers really do only want the best for their students. As a high schooler, I still always take time out of my busy school day to go and visit my old teachers because i don’t want to lose the bond with them. I love collegiate and I am so blessed to be apart of this truly amazing community.
My daughter is nearing graduation after having been a student at Collegiate since Kindergarten. She has received a truly superior education. The environment has always been nurturing, challenging, safe, and social. I can't say enough good things about the teachers and the administration and the values they've instilled in my child.
Start Your Review of Louisville Collegiate School
The student to teacher ratio is excellent which results in each student getting the help they need in a more specialized environment.
This school is exceptional! The teachers are incredible and invested in the success of their students. The newly renovated buildings are not only beautiful, but also create a cutting edge learning environment to prepare students for the future. The administration is dedicated and hardworking.
Collegiate has been a wonderfully supportive community of our family. We appreciate the diversity of its members as well as the diversity in perspectives that are offered to students. It has provided a challenging academic environment for our child to learn how to learn and still express her creative side. We couldn’t be more pleased.
I couldn’t be more impressed with all that Louisville Collegiate School has to offer their students, families and community. The faculty, staff and administration are top notch in their fields and work tirelessly to prepare our children for a lifetime of learning and living. They are engaged with every student and support them wholeheartedly with their social/emotional needs. The academic, arts and athletic programs are second to none allowing all students the opportunity to participate no matter what the experience level. We couldn’t be happier with our choice to send our children to LCS.
Our family has loved Collegiate and can’t imagine our three kids anywhere else. We moved here 7 years ago and live in the neighborhood. The teachers amaze us everyday. They care so much about their students. The feeling of community and support at Collegiate is unbeatable.
Collegiate has always been the standard-bearer in education but has surpassed itself, with faculty, facilities, compassion and arts/athletics. The community atmosphere is the best.
Louisville Collegiate provides an incredible education and community for our family. It made our move to Louisville an easy transition and our children are thriving.
At Louisville Collegiate School our whole family is part of a community where we grow in body, mind and spirit through authentic relationships, dynamic learning opportunities and open hearts and minds.
The education I have received at Louisville Collegiate School is unmatched. I have been able to explore the world by going on trips that my school offered. I have been able to study Chinese and become more culturally aware. The small number of students has allowed me to get closer with my teachers and get comfortable asking questions.
I have been at Collegiate since kindergarten. I have loved all of my years there, and it had amazing academics and many resources and opportunities that I would not have gotten at other schools.
Beautiful state of the art facilities. Wonderful caring teachers with amazing college counselors! They don’t just provide a top education, they really work hard at developing a well rounded student who graduates ready to leave the nest and go on to college with a strong sense of who they are and their place in our vast interconnected world!
I love collegiate so much. I’m a 10th grader who’s attended for 5 years, and everyday I go to school filled with joy and anticipation for the coming day. I am so glad I came here, and I feel so prepared for the years following high school. I have learned so much from the knowledgeable and caring faculty, and I wouldn’t want to go anywhere else.
Incredible education, challenging, engaging, nurturing, diverse student population.

My children are completely different and both are thriving. One is a driven athlete and one is a creative soul who needs more academic support.
Great academics but not very diverse. I had an overall great experience and feel very ready for the rigors of college academics.
Start Your Review of Louisville Collegiate School
I loved the support faculty provided for students who wanted to try new things! The community is amazing too which makes for a really great experience for the entire family.
I like the family-ness of the school. Each grade is not made up of friends, but of brothers and sisters and everything in between. We are close and teachers truly do care about students and how well they perform. All of my teachers are genuinely concerned about how stressed I am and how well I am doing.
Collegiate faculty are fantastic. Beyond just your standard classes the students can really find what they are interested in as individuals. The school also has excellent college counseling.