Louise High School is an above average, public school located in Louise, TX. It has 153 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 9 to 1. According to state test scores, 35% of students are at least proficient in math and 37% in reading.
Louise High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-20 Students
- B+18 Students
- A+17 Students
- B15 Students
- A-12 Students
- A+11 Students
- A+9 Students
- B9 Students
- A-8 Students
- B-8 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.Take our survey
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
Louise High School Reviews
This school is quite accommodating; the teachers are hands on and you never have to look far to get help with your school work. The extra-curricular activities are available to anyone, and many skills are learned there. Being a smaller school, the opportunities to be involved are endless, and the students express a community-like unity that is welcoming to many new-comers. The small town environment leads to a safe and comfortable experience at school. With the many programs offered by the school, students are given the chance to go above and beyond their own expectations as the wonderful staff and faculty strive to improve the students to the best of their abilities.
Louise is a small town where everyone knows each other. This makes it easy for students to find friends and for teachers to be closer with the students. It is also easy to be involved in a lot of things like sports, clubs, and etc. Students can be part of so many things which means you have a lot choices to choose from. My personal favorite is FFA because within it you can learn about so many things and learn things that can help you in the future. One thing I would like to see change is for our college readiness to improve. I feel like if we focus on this, the school can help a lot of students to be ready for college.
Every person at the school at will have a opinion on how their experiences was but honestly mine was decent; it wasn’t anything unique or nothing really happened. Every year we would go through new teacher and coaches and it really hard to be good at sports or even getting good grades because some teacher would just be horrible. With all those downfall the handful of teacher who would stay were very excellent and I’m very grateful for my four years with those handful of teacher because I learn so much from them ; and those subject were History and English. I’m glad I went to the school even after everything because I made amazing friend and made so many memories with those friends in that high school; and I would trade it for nothing in this world.