Louisburg High School is an above average, public school located in Louisburg, KS. It has 568 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 18 to 1. According to state test scores, 27% of students are at least proficient in math and 42% in reading.
Louisburg High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-79 Students
- A-78 Students
- B+47 Students
- B+44 Students
- B28 Students
- B-28 Students
- A-23 Students
- B18 Students
- B+18 Students
- B17 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.11 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.12 responses
Schools like Louisburg High School
- B+Raymore-Peculiar Senior High School
- Raymore-Peculiar R-II School District, MO
- 283 reviews
- B+Spring Hill High School
- Spring Hill Unified School District, KS
- 145 reviews
- B-Midway High School
- Midway R-I School District, MO
- 31 reviews
- C+Paola High School
- Paola Unified School District, KS
- 137 reviews
Louisburg High School Reviews
The teachers are all very supportive and helpful but I think academics is held at a lower standard than it can and should be. There aren't as many opportunities as bigger schools, but the resources that are available are great!
As a parent, I felt this high school was exactly what you would expect from a small town. The community is very supportive of the sports teams as well a the students. The band and choir are just as active in competitions as the athletic teams. I feel like the students are all friendly with each other. I think some of the teaching staff could be better at teaching, specifically the math department. I also feel like some of the teaching staff were there to get a paycheck rather than put in the effort to teach the kids, however; we have all come across people like that in our lives. Overall, this is a good school for kids to finish their high school career in.
I started at Louisburg High School my freshman year. Everyone at Louisburg is really kind and made me feel right at home. The teachers will help you outside of class if you need it, no one lets you feel left out, and there are many clubs and activities you can participate in, including FFA, Band, Baseball, Softball, etc. The school is easy to navigate, and everyone gets their own lockers. I loved going to school at Louisburg, and now that I've graduated I'm going to miss it a lot.