Louisa-Muscatine High School is an above average, public school located in Letts, IA. It has 280 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 72% of students are at least proficient in math and 72% in reading.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A44 Students
- A31 Students
- B-24 Students
- B+24 Students
- B19 Students
- B12 Students
- B-9 Students
- B-9 Students
- B9 Students
- B+8 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Louisa-Muscatine High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
Schools like Louisa-Muscatine High School
- B-Muscatine High School
- Muscatine Community School District, IA
- 140 reviews
- CColumbus Community High School
- Columbus Community School District, IA
- 88 reviews
- C+Lone Tree Junior/Senior High School
- Lone Tree Community School District, IA
- 16 reviews
- C+Wapello Senior High School
- Wapello Community School District, IA
- 1 review
Louisa-Muscatine High School Reviews
The best part about Louisa-Muscatine (LM) was how small it was. Everyone came from one of the three barely towns that circled it so even after school there was that sense of community. However, I moved at the exact start of the year and making friends in a small close nit school isn't easy. I never really got to relish in that small-town life until my senior year when I finally made a tight friend group.
Family friendly atmosphere, small and professional. Their college preparedness has gone up in the past few years. They have a wide variety of class for students to take. This school is perfect for anyone in the area.
I have gone there my whole life and I love it! I have never had any problems due to it being a small school and everybody knows everybody. There isn't much drama here and it is a very clean and safe school, both the elementary, junior high, and highschool