Loudoun Country Day School Reviews

We have been at LCDS for 6 years and could not be happier. The focus on "the whole child" is just that - a curriculum that is well-rounded and creates kids who can think critically, appreciate the arts and genuinely love learning. We are so impressed with the music program, the art program, PE and of course, the strong academics. My boys are confident public speakers due to the focus on this important life skill at the earliest ages! This school is an investment in your children that you will truly never regret and will see the benefits of in the years to come.
We have a son in Second Grade who lost his love of learning in pubiic school . Since Day 1 at LCDS his joy for learning has returned! Classes are small with two teachers until the 3rd grade. Administration is approachable and available to always listen and address any issues . We feel his teachers actually know him , really know our son and he’s not a number anymore ! It is on the expensive side,but worth every single penny !
Very expensive but my daughter is in the lower school and loves it. Class sizes are very small, allowing the teachers to o focus on the students. Everyone is very nice and responsive to any concerns. Fantastic school!
Start Your Review of Loudoun Country Day School
I have a kid in middle school, and one in elementary. They feel like completely and entirely different schools. The middle school is awesome! My kid is challenged every day and is being well prepared. The lower school is a disaster. They have a Spanish teacher that all she does is use of Rosseta Stone, and is not fluent. A 5th grade teacher played a game name Mafia where kids pretend to kill each other. The administration is pretty unresponsive to concerns in the lower school.