Loudon High School Reviews

Loudon High School is a friendly school, but not very active. The teachers, administration, and staff are really kind and some take extra steps to make sure you do well in school. The students here are a mix of all groups, except in diversity. I wish that anyone who has seen this short review might consider coming to Loudon High School.
Loudon high school is a great school. But there is also flaws in it . However the school personally needs to get more involved and have more people involved
Loudon High School has been a chaotic, fun-filled expierence within being a student these past four years. The Hour Lunches give us time to catch up on work, walk around the track with friends, or enjoy our lunch with the friends we don’t see in our regular Skinny Lunches. Nothing will be better than walking through the hallways during Battle of the Bridge day and seeing the Red, Black, and White balloons and streamers covering the halls. Friday night football games with friends with an awesome half time show by the LHS Marching Band and Colorguard. It’s a warming, happy environment. Nothing compares to the fun Dress Up days during BOTB and Homecoming Week. The Photobooths set up for friends to take silly pictures in front of. Students (seniors mostly) wandering the halls with their CupONoodles they purchased from Mrs Brewster. Teachers truly care out at LHS and you’ll never feel alone. It’s been a blessing to go to LHS.
Start Your Review of Loudon High School
I liked that a lot of the classes were pretty easy to pass, I just want to graduate and they've made it pretty easy for me to do that. However, the food could definitely use some upgrades.
Making memorizes with some of my best friends and having great teachers to guide us into the right paths
I love this school all of the teachers are super smart and helpful just like the Counselors and principals.
I like the size of the school because it is not too large; therefore, student-teacher relationships are better and much closer.
The best thing about Loudon High School is it’s dynamic. Because of its small size, it feels more like a commmunity, where everyone cares about eachither’s wellbeing. However, it does not have as many career and technical courses available as larger schools.
I like how the guidance counselors help us try to get scholarships. The school is great and they really care about you doing well on the ACT.
I don't have many complaints about my school. The teachers are friendly and helpful when help is needed. The daily class schedule could use some work, we have "skinny" classes that aren't graded, and some of the skinny class options are pointless. The food is below par.
Loudon High School was what one would think of when you think "high school". Terrible food, rude kids that think they know the world outside; the only real difference between Loudon and every other high school is that the teachers really care about getting you ready for the outside world
Most of the teachers and staff care about you and where you go in life, they are there to help you get to a good place; however, they could do a better job at treating you like they want to be treated and spending money on things the students need
Some truly wonderful teachers here, but far more who have gotten old and comfortable and offer very little of academic value to their students.
My experience throughout my four years at Loudon High School has been so amazing. I have met so many friends and learned so many things. I walk in everyday and surround myself around lovely people which helps me learn something new everyday. Without a doubt, I know that I am prepared for college. And it is an honor to graduate from there this May.
I have loved attending Loudon High School. I honestly don't think I would have wanted to attend anywhere else. The relationships I have formed with both peers and teachers and faculty are priceless. Having said that, there are a couple things about the school I would like to see change and that is why I gave four stars instead of five. The biggest problem I have seen is college readiness school-wide. I was lucky enough to take advanced courses and dual credit my last two years there, but most kids don't get the kind of experiences I had in that area and I would like to see that change. I think solving this problem would snowball and fix others as well.
I am involved in many clubs and groups. For example FFA, key club, talent search, NHS, spirt club, and FCA.
I play volleyball, basketball, and track. I love sports as well as other clubs. Participating on the court and during FFA competitions are so much fun. We have the support of our parents and teachers. I've been apart of big wins but also losses. The best thing is beating our rivals.
Start Your Review of Loudon High School
All of the teachers I've had at Loudon high school go above and beyond to make sure I succeed. They will come before school and stay late to make sure I understand the material. All are willing to put the students first. They are dependable. They help us in school and life.
Even with some of the sketchy choices of teachers, I would still return to LHS even if given the chance to change. There are things about every school that the students there don't like, but if they had to do it all over again they'd choose their school every time. It's more than just a building, classrooms, and education. These peoples, this faculty, become family. I recall every teacher I ever had very clearly. With an exception of a few, they were all wonderful and made a positive impact on my life. I am grateful for the education I have received.
Going to Loudon High School, in a small town, where everyone knows everything about everyone, was not the greatest education up to offer. I'm sure that administration does the best they can with what they have, but a lot of the staff is just tenured, lousy, and given up teachers. I am by no means an honor student, but I feel now that I'm in college, my transition from high school to college could have been so much easier if I had been better prepared. I struggled really hard my first semester and didn't really know where to turn or what to do, luckily that semester taught me a lot about my own capabilities and strengths. The class that brought me the most joy and helped prepare me for the real world, was NJROTC. I know it's a "club", but it's really so much more than that. Top and Commander taught us what would be expected of us outside of that classroom and I'm so thankful I had them throughout high school. They made my high school experience worth it!