COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Our school is currently following all State and City protocol to keep our students, staff and community safe. We will move to a hybrid model with a full distance learning option on April 12th. Learn More
- Academicsgrade B minus
- Diversitygrade A
- Teachersgrade A+
Los Feliz Charter School for the Arts is a place where students, teachers, parents, and the community collaborate to create a nurturing and inspiring learning environment where students can develop academic and life skills through creativity, inquiry, investigation, and reflection. Our arts integrated curriculum nurtures curiosity, confidence, collaboration, resilience, and civic engagement, enabling students to approach learning in different ways. Through project-based, constructivist learning, students are able to take risks and be actively engaged in their learning experience. In addition, LFCSA endeavors to champion an education for all that embraces the power of possibility through holistic learning, authentic experiences, and the agency to effect social change.
Los Feliz Charter School for the Arts Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Arts Integration in Action
Our school’s arts-integrated curriculum is the result of a collaborative approach to planning that involves classroom teachers and our arts specialist team. Students visit our state of the art music, dance, visual arts, theater arts and media arts studios to explore the curriculum and expand their learning by using the arts to make connections with their studies.
Living in the Area
- Cost of Livinggrade D
- Good for Familiesgrade B
- Housinggrade D
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 3 responses