Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB+
- Clubs & ActivitiesB+
Loretto Academy is a highly rated, private, Catholic school located in El Paso, TX. It has 650 students in grades PK, K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. Tuition is $7,210 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 100% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Loretto Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-162 Students
- A+122 Students
- A87 Students
- B+87 Students
- B83 Students
- A-76 Students
- B66 Students
- A+60 Students
- A+42 Students
- B+41 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.18 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.18 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.29 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.14 responses
Loretto Academy Reviews
Loretto has given me opportunities! There are many traditions that everyone can participate in. There is also an involvement of teachers, students, and other staff.
Loretto Academy is not only a school but a home. From the minute you walk in as a freshman, all classifications run to shower you in gifts, words of wisdom and friendship. There is a week that is called "Hey Week" which is a week to welcome the freshies. Sophomores give them survival kits which include sticky notes, pens, pencils, and tips on how to get on every teachers good side. Juniors give them ice cream and social with them. Seniors pick a freshie to be the "little sister" for the year. The senior decorates her locker. They get to go on a big sister little sister picnic. Loretto Academy is a school that empowers women so we can go into the world to make a difference. It also keeps us close to our faith by giving us our theology class and mass every month. Loretto has been my second home for the past few years and yes, I'm sad that I'm leaving it but it has prepared me to succeed in my future. I love Loretto Academy
I have been attending Loretto Academy High School since eighth grade and have loved my experience here. Freshman year is extremely welcoming, especially from the seniors and has many activities every year. The teachers prepare you well for college. Our school has a close sisterhood that no other school has.