Lordstown High School is an above average, public school located in Warren, OH. It has 235 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 62% of students are at least proficient in math and 77% in reading.
Lordstown High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B40 Students
- B38 Students
- A+28 Students
- B-19 Students
- C18 Students
- B17 Students
- A-12 Students
- A-7 Students
- A7 Students
- A7 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Lordstown High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Schools like Lordstown High School
- B+Maplewood High School
- Maplewood Local School District, OH
- 25 reviews
- BJames A. Garfield High School
- James A. Garfield Local School District, OH
- 39 reviews
- BLaBrae High School
- LaBrae Local School District, OH
- 93 reviews
- B-Struthers High School
- Struthers City School District, OH
- 77 reviews
Lordstown High School Reviews
I attended Lordstown High School throughout junior high and high school. The teachers are fantastic, they genuinely care. The class sizes are quite small which gives teachers a wonderful opportunity to see their students needs. The students are able to get more individualized attention which can benefit them academically. The district is small but they have an abundance of athletic opportunities for students. Along with athletic opportunities, their students are provided with many extra curricular activity opportunities that get students involved, and creates wonderful opportunities for students.
Lordstown High School is an amazing place to attend school! It is a smaller school, but it gives the students great one-on-one experience with their teachers. All the teachers really care about each student, and are always willing to help with any issue you have! The only downside to Lordstown is the lack of additional electives for the students to participate in since it is a smaller school (example: only two foreign languages offered). However, it is located in a great area that is very safe for everyone. I love Lordstown and the education I have received!
Lordstown has the size and the feel of a private school, with the price of a public school. It is an amazing school to grow up in and there is such a great community around the school. The staff is great and the students are accepting and inclusive. The facilities are a little outdated, but the administration is working hard to increase the quality of every student's experience.