Loranger High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-23 Students
- B22 Students
- A-10 Students
- B10 Students
- B+8 Students
- A+8 Students
- A+7 Students
- B-5 Students
- A4 Students
- B4 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.7 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.7 responses
Loranger High School Reviews
Review Loranger High School
My learning experience at this school was not the best because I did not get the feeling that all teachers genuinely wanted to help us excel as students. I remember that when communication from teacher to student was not effectively conveyed, teachers would not usually put much effort into explaining the lessons more thoroughly. Despite the lack of enthusiasm between teachers and students the grading scale was very consistent. Though I ended up passing with a fantastic GPA, I believe it was because of my complete dedication to succeed rather than the administrators helping me.
I would not choose this school again because of the general lack of enthusiasm from parents, teachers, and students. While athletic events like football games would draw a large crowd of attendants, other events involving academics would not. While attending my high school I got the feeling that teachers did not care whether you passed or failed their classes. Lastly, the majority of the student body had minimal concern about their welfare throughout their own academic matriculation.
I like Loranger just because it's small. However, most students have no respect towards each other, only a few teachers care for the actual education rather than sports, and the facilities are DISGUSTING.Also, Loranger could have a better and more challenging curriculum.