Lonoke High School is a public school located in Lonoke, AR. It has 549 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 24% of students are at least proficient in math and 46% in reading.
Lonoke High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B129 Students
- A-121 Students
- B110 Students
- B-110 Students
- C+89 Students
- B-76 Students
- B-49 Students
- B-46 Students
- B+42 Students
- A-31 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.13 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.13 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.13 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.13 responses
Lonoke High School Reviews
Lonoke High School provides great learning experiences for all students and continues to work hard to provide personalized resources to all students, parents and teachers. The administration works hard to provide new sports, clubs and activities that benefit a wide range of students. The teachers and guidance counselors help all students with preparing for their future outside of school. They offer many different resources for financial aide and provide students with the knowledge that college isn’t the only option for when they graduate. The school administrators work very hard to make sure that all students are able to receive healthy and nutritious meals, including breakfast and lunch. They provide a wide range of options and work with students who have allergies.
I love the teachers at Lonoke High school! They have helped me a lot through my four years there. The principal and assistant principal are new there, but they are so much better then any others we have had in the past. They care about us, hope the best for us, and try to help us find jobs we like. They treat us like we are their own children.
Lonoke High school was amazing for me. I enjoyed all four years of high school because of this school. Lonoke High school is a very disciplined school for the most part. I loved the amount of school spirit that was in the atmosphere on Friday mornings and nights for football games,basketball games,etc.. I enjoyed everything given. One thing i would want to see change is probably the security of the school. We have not had any major incidents in Lonoke at all, but with the amount of issues other schools have with trespassing and tragedies, I feel something has to be changed. I think ID's,more security cameras, security members,etc...would do the job a little bit better. I also think that when it comes to teachers, I think a little bit more care for the students would be nice.