- Academicsgrade A
- Diversitygrade A+
- Teachersgrade B+
- College Prepgrade A
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade A
- Sportsgrade A minus
Located on a beautifully wooded 32-acre estate in Brookville, NY, LuHi serves students in grades 6-12. LuHi is a faith-based, college-preparatory school developing tomorrow's leaders. We empower every member of our close-knit community to achieve and grow personally, academically, and spiritually.
The LuHi experience is the sum of every teachable moment, personal insight, and lifelong connection that occurs on our campus or within our community. Our commitment to outstanding achievement ensures that our students receive a rigorous college preparatory curriculum focused on educating the whole child.
Long Island Lutheran Middle & High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade A+82 Students
- grade A minus64 Students
- grade A minus59 Students
- grade A53 Students
- grade A+51 Students
- grade A+46 Students
- grade B44 Students
- grade A42 Students
- grade B+41 Students
- grade B32 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 15 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 15 responses
- Hati Meal Packing Event19%
- Spirit Week17%
- Battle of the Classes11%
- Chapel service11%
- Be the Blessing Day7%
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 17 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 17 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 24 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 24 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 24 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 9 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 9 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 9 responses
Living in the Area
- Cost of Livinggrade C
- Good for Familiesgrade A+
- Housinggrade B minus
Long Island Lutheran Middle & High School Reviews
While most of my classmates were focused on state exams and strict academic requirements, I had the privilege of being able to explore topics I was most interested in outside of the core classes, learn real-world skills through our midterm week replacement called Beyond Boundaries, and build character through the very intentional spiritual curriculum.
After going to a public middle school and not meeting my potential, LuHi helped me reach my potential as a student and child of God. My parents sent my brother to LuHi as well because of how pleased they were and I would encourage any interested parent on Long Island to do the same!