Located on a beautifully wooded 32-acre estate in Brookville, NY, LuHi serves students in grades 6-12. LuHi is a faith-based, college-preparatory school developing tomorrow's leaders. We empower every member of our close-knit community to achieve and grow personally, academically, and spiritually.
The LuHi experience is the sum of every teachable moment, personal insight, and lifelong connection that occurs on our campus or within our community. Our commitment to outstanding achievement ensures that our students receive a rigorous college preparatory curriculum focused on educating the whole child.
Long Island Lutheran Middle & High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+66 Students
- A-50 Students
- A49 Students
- A43 Students
- A+38 Students
- B+38 Students
- A-36 Students
- A+35 Students
- B+25 Students
- A+24 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.13 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.22 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.7 responses
Long Island Lutheran Middle & High School Reviews
The school’s overall mission is to get into college. If you want a school that’s on your child’s back for college readiness this is it! Both teachers and the guidance office are happy to help you with choosing the college that’s right for you without any issues. I’ll miss this place and the relationships I developed the past four years.