Lone Star High School Reviews

Provides no math help for students. Student has dropped out due to there neglect towards the students. Every time they would as for help they'd say to come to them after a certain time and when they did they where not even there every single time. They all leave the students unattended for about 30 minutes after the 12 o'clock students leave. Teachers usually return around 1:30pm. Leaving anything to happen between 12:00 - 1:30pm. This is dangerous. Also they do not serve lunch for either 10am students or 7am students. They only offer snacks that are unhealthy and that your student has to pay out of pocket for. No clubs for anyone to participate in. The environment is very compact and crowded. Most of the rooms are full when some 10am students come in. Yes they have police officers in the hall way and a metal detector beyond entry of the school.
Overall wonderful community, Mrs.Anya Dicki was my favorite teacher in my senior year. I feel happy for anyone who attends this school.
I liked Lone Star High School, however one of the biggest cons were that there really wasn't any extracurricular, I really wished there was as I could see myself participating in some.
Start Your Review of Lone Star High School
If I could go through this high school again I would definitely do it, they are very lenient, other schools I went to around that area were very strict and didn't support their students. However when I went to Lone Star High School, it was a very different experience from that. The teachers and staff were always supportive, they helped us with any problems we had, they always had special events planned for us, and made each of the students feel as if they were important to them.
Going to Lone Star High School was the best decision I have ever made, the teacher there were always supportive. At Lone Star we did our work on our own time, this was the best option for me at the time. Anytime I had a question on any subject, the teachers were very knowledgeable and helped me every step of the way. I was supported even when I graduated, they wanted to make sure that they did everything they could so that I got into college.