Lone Peak High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+693 Students
- B-537 Students
- B+508 Students
- A-474 Students
- B174 Students
- B161 Students
- C+113 Students
- B110 Students
- B-77 Students
- B-76 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.71 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.71 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.83 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.83 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.83 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.117 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.117 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.117 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.122 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.122 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.122 responses
Lone Peak High School Reviews
Review Lone Peak High School
Lone Peak really is a different culture than other schools I have attended. I transferred there the middle of my sophomore year from Orem high school. First off, Lone Peak had twice the size of student body, more rigorous academics, and was much more intense about their extra curricular activities. I had such a hard time adjusting, but once I did it was awesome! The teachers are the best I've ever had. They all are so happy to work with you to make sure you understand the curriculum and are satisfied with the outcome. The staff is awesome and understanding. They make Lone Peak a safe environment for everyone, in any circumstance. The students at Lone Peak are classy but fun. I learned how to interact with a broad range of people, and made lasting friends that I love dearly. Academically, I learned how to learn my classes challenged me and helped me grow into a much better scholar. I feel much more prepared for college because of the habits I gained from Lone Peak.
I absolutely loved my time at Lone Peak High School! The Honors and AP classes they offer are some of the best in the nation and academically enriching. The students at Lone Peak are very friendly and welcoming. There is a stereotype that Lone Peak is a school full of rich Alpine kids who don't care about anyone other than themselves, but through my experience at this school I have come to the understanding that this rumor is a falsehood. The principal at Lone Peak is incredible. She truly cares about the students and constantly work to improve the school for the student'ts benefit. Lone Peak is such a wonderful school to spend your high school years and gain a meaningful education with teachers who truly care.
Lone Peak has an incredible student body and staff. The environment is safe, happy, creative, and the students share a unique bond by calling themselves Lone Peak Knights. I was very happy to go to high school here, and I would call it the ideal high school experience. Also, Lone Peak has many fabulous clubs and teams to get involved with that will make your experience all the greater - go find your hobby and get involved! And the principle, Rhonda Bromley (whom the students affectionately refer to as just "Rhonda") is incredible - she loves her staff, her students, and Lone Peak. Great school, great people!