Lone Peak High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+568 Students
- B-420 Students
- B+409 Students
- A-372 Students
- B143 Students
- B125 Students
- C+99 Students
- B86 Students
- B-65 Students
- A+49 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.70 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.70 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.82 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.82 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.82 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.116 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.116 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.116 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.121 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.121 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.121 responses
Lone Peak High School Reviews
Review Lone Peak High School
I absolutely loved my time at Lone Peak High School! The Honors and AP classes they offer are some of the best in the nation and academically enriching. The students at Lone Peak are very friendly and welcoming. There is a stereotype that Lone Peak is a school full of rich Alpine kids who don't care about anyone other than themselves, but through my experience at this school I have come to the understanding that this rumor is a falsehood. The principal at Lone Peak is incredible. She truly cares about the students and constantly work to improve the school for the student'ts benefit. Lone Peak is such a wonderful school to spend your high school years and gain a meaningful education with teachers who truly care.
Lone Peak has an incredible student body and staff. The environment is safe, happy, creative, and the students share a unique bond by calling themselves Lone Peak Knights. I was very happy to go to high school here, and I would call it the ideal high school experience. Also, Lone Peak has many fabulous clubs and teams to get involved with that will make your experience all the greater - go find your hobby and get involved! And the principle, Rhonda Bromley (whom the students affectionately refer to as just "Rhonda") is incredible - she loves her staff, her students, and Lone Peak. Great school, great people!
I have really enjoyed this school! The teachers are, for the most part, very helpful and good at what they do. They spend so much time and are so kind to me while helping me with assignments. The classes available here are amazing, we have the most AP classes in the state, there are lots of clubs, the administration is amazing, we are awesome at sports and it is a very safe school. Now, there are some not awesome students and teachers, but we all have some of that. Overall I have enjoyed being a Lone Peak Knight, and I am so lucky to have been able to attend this school!