Lone Grove High School is a public school located in Lone Grove, OK. It has 386 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 22% of students are at least proficient in math and 42% in reading.
Lone Grove High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-94 Students
- A90 Students
- B71 Students
- A70 Students
- B-61 Students
- C+52 Students
- B36 Students
- C29 Students
- B-28 Students
- B+27 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.10 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.9 responses
Lone Grove High School Reviews
Lone Grove High School provides a safe learning environment along with amazing teachers. With being in a small town, it's not likely to have any cultural diversity throughout the student body. This school provides concurrent enrollment along with higher level classes to ensure college readiness. Overall, Lone Grove High School is an excellent school to be apart of.
I like the staff, they're very friendly and helpful. I do, however, think there could be room for improvement when it comes to informing the student body about announcements. I only attend class on campus for 2 hours and find myself being very misinformed about various events. I would suggest emailing important information to students.
Lone Grove offers oppurtunities to excell academically. They offer a variety of electives like choir, art, band, Academic Team, golf, basketball, etc. Lone Grove also has a variety of clubs: Student Council, Key Club, NHS, FCA, etc. Academics is one main focus along with sports. Even though they are one of the best schools in my area, the administration could be a bit more trusting when a club or organization wants to decorate for a event, to raise awareness for something, or to raise school spirit. Overall the administration are great because they have the schools best interest at heart. The teachers are passionate about what they are teaching, and they are always ready to help if you have need help.