Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB+
- Clubs & ActivitiesA+
- Health & SafetyA
- Resources & FacilitiesA-
Londonderry Senior High School is a highly rated, public school located in Londonderry, NH. It has 1,444 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 48% of students are at least proficient in math and 71% in reading.
Londonderry Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+295 Students
- B152 Students
- A+130 Students
- B-110 Students
- B-102 Students
- A+91 Students
- B86 Students
- A-85 Students
- B84 Students
- A83 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.29 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.29 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.51 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.51 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.51 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.58 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.58 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.58 responses
Londonderry Senior High School Reviews
I have loved my time here at Londonderry High School! There are numerous options for sports, clubs, and other activities that students can easily become involved with, and by offering so many opportunities for student engagement, Londonderry High School has created a school that values their students. Along with their stellar repertoire of extra curricular activities, Londonderry also maintains incredible academic options. From college prep to honors to AP, to Running Start and Dual Enrollment, to music and woodworking classes, to special education classes, Londonderry has options for everyone. Londonderry even has an incredible Adult Education program for anyone seeking an alternative route to a high school diploma. The only thing that could be added to enhance Londonderry High School would be an auditorium.
I loved my high school! The only thing bad I can say is the fact that some of the teachers hired there, don't push students hard enough. Especially during Covid-19, I feel like some of the teachers should have shown a little more effort towards teaching their students. Hopefully during remote learning during the 2020-2021 school year, teachers would have learned from their mistakes and do a much better job at challenging their students.
The quality of education was very good at Londonderry High School. I felt like the teachers I had really cared about me and my education. The students, however, got away with a lot. I've seen students vaping on my bus or in class gotten away with it. I also saw plenty of students use homophobic and transphobic slurs (i.e the f slur, d slur, and t slur referring to gay, queer girls, and transgender students respectively). Students were also known to get away with sexual harassment. I've heard of multiple cases (some with the same person) of people at this school not being held accountable. They were still allowed on field trips, extracurriculars, etc. and I feel that Londonderry HIgh School should take this more seriously.