Londonderry Senior High School is an above average, public school located in Londonderry, NH. It has 1,521 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 42% of students are at least proficient in math and 70% in reading.
Londonderry Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-233 Students
- B-110 Students
- A+102 Students
- B-83 Students
- A+81 Students
- B-76 Students
- B71 Students
- B63 Students
- A-58 Students
- A+57 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.25 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.25 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 91 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.33 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.33 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.33 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.47 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.47 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.47 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.54 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.54 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.54 responses
Londonderry Senior High School Reviews
Great experience! Graduated three years ago, and I was very prepared and ready for college. They encourage students to achieve high expectations and put them on a track to a career or college. When I was there, the moto was “College and Career Ready”. Teachers were prepared for the most part and passionate about teaching.
Londonderry Senior High School was the four best years of my life. I met amazing teachers that changed my life, they helped me become a better learner while making it fun. I also met some of my best friends while attending Londonderry Senior High School. This school has a great education system, a wide spread music department that is well funded towards all of the schools in the district, and both the students and staff are happy in this school.
The Londonderry High School community is really amazing. Each year, for example, upwards of forty students donate their hair to Pantene to help cancer patients in a Day of Giving. Most teachers truly believe in their students, and my math teacher placed enough faith in me to inspire radical confidence in myself. My friends are nothing but supportive, and even when conflict arises, it soon dulls down with apologies. In addition, the band has travelled over 100k miles in overnight trip transportation to big events like the Rose Bowl (5x), a series of China performances, the Orange Bowl, and inaugurations (This excludes dozens of Celtics Halftimes, parades, and Patriots games). I've really enjoyed my time here at LHS, and I am looking forward to the last couple months of my stay.