London High School is a public school located in London, OH. It has 594 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 19 to 1. According to state test scores, 67% of students are at least proficient in math and 77% in reading.
London High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+85 Students
- A-74 Students
- A57 Students
- B50 Students
- B-47 Students
- B-35 Students
- B+34 Students
- A-32 Students
- C+30 Students
- B23 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.4 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.4 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 13 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.15 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.15 responses
Schools like London High School
- CNortheastern High School
- Northeastern Local School District (Springfield), OH
- 84 reviews
- C+Mechanicsburg High School
- Mechanicsburg Exempted Village School District, OH
- 50 reviews
- CMadison-Plains High School
- Madison-Plains Local School District, OH
- 84 reviews
- C+Southeastern Senior High School
- Southeastern Local School District (South Charleston), OH
- 30 reviews
London High School Reviews
My experience at London High School was the average high school experience. I loved just about all of my teachers and I feel that most of them would take the time to help you with anything you were struggling with in class, whether that meant coming into work early, staying late, or giving you some type of extra practice. I was glad to see that college credit plus classes were being offered so that I not only got high school credit but college credit as well. Im obviously nervous for college but I feel that my teachers and peers helped prepare me well for my future! Overall I had a very good experience at London High School
I attended London Hight School my freshman through senior year and had a great time. The school is filled with staff ready to help their students, a passion for theater and sports, and a positive working environment. Not only did I make lifelong friends at LHS, but I also have memories that will last a lifetime. Go Big Red!
The one thing London High School is good at is offering different classes to help students either prepare for college or earn college credit. Also, depending on the teacher you have, the administration really pushes students to do their best and graduate on time. However, when it comes to resources for academics or certain sports, meals served, or the variety of clubs, London High School fails to provide anything impressive in these areas. Overall, its an okay school.