Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-108 Students
- A+76 Students
- B58 Students
- A+51 Students
- A-42 Students
- A35 Students
- A32 Students
- A+32 Students
- A30 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 12 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.9 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.13 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.16 responses
Lompoc High School Reviews
Review Lompoc High School
Having to attend Lompoc High is one of the best school I have ever been in. Not many people have attended this school or even heard of Lompoc High. However, Lompoc High is a great school to connect with the teachers and students alike. All of the Facilities are fantastic. The only problem I have with the school is the poor lack of funds each classroom gets. And that not many people get to explore to much outside of the campus, but overall it's still a great school for your children to attend.
Lompoc High School was a rather interesting school. My overall experience was pretty great. Some teachers were tough, but they truly did care about you doing well. One thing that I did find unfair was the fact that some students weren't treated equally. Some of the administrators favored those who were athletics, which can make others feel extremely uncomfortable.
Lompoc High School is a great place to get notices for sports but not really academics or clubs. It's a very diverse school, the students who attend are just like students at any other high school. The teachers care about your education and asking as you participate, you will get a good great in the classes. It's simple, yet the only problem there, like every other high school, are whoever you choose to hang out with.