Lomira High School is an above average, public school located in Lomira, WI. It has 377 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 42% of students are at least proficient in math and 37% in reading.
Lomira High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B29 Students
- B27 Students
- A+24 Students
- A-19 Students
- B11 Students
- B+11 Students
- B9 Students
- B+9 Students
- A-8 Students
- A+8 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Schools like Lomira High School
- C+Mayville High School
- Mayville School District, WI
- 74 reviews
- B-Horace Mann High School
- North Fond du Lac School District, WI
- 62 reviews
- BKewaskum High School
- Kewaskum School District, WI
- 51 reviews
- B-Campbellsport High School
- Campbellsport School District, WI
- 98 reviews
Lomira High School Reviews
I loved Lomira! It’s a very small school so everyone know’s everyone and it is very personal. Almost all the teaches coach a sport or two, so you get to build great relationships.
I love the close community we have. It's a small school so teachers can become very close and help is a lot more in depth. I do wish we had more opportunities for classes, to explore more fields and activities.
Small school with inviting people and passionate teachers. The school is very involved in helping the students to succeed in life past high school and is very supportive of your plans for the future.