Loganville High School is an above average, public school located in Loganville, GA. It has 1,660 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 19 to 1. According to state test scores, 59% of students are at least proficient in math and 55% in reading.
Loganville High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+311 Students
- B268 Students
- C+170 Students
- B+147 Students
- B144 Students
- B131 Students
- B111 Students
- B+93 Students
- C+93 Students
- A+91 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.36 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.36 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.36 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.36 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.36 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.47 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.47 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.47 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.52 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.52 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.52 responses
Schools like Loganville High School
- BWalnut Grove High School
- Walton County Schools, GA
- 269 reviews
- B-Monroe Area High School
- Walton County Schools, GA
- 144 reviews
- BSocial Circle High School
- Social Circle City Schools, GA
- 151 reviews
- B-Rockdale County High School
- Rockdale County Schools, GA
- 554 reviews
Loganville High School Reviews
Loganville High School provided me with challenging classes, work-based learning, playing for the soccer team 4 years in a row. I didn't eat the cafeteria food too often (I brought my own), but my peers did. The lunch environment was pleasant. Teachers are friendly, helpful while providing me with challenging classes. I was able to take a class leading to my healthcare, sports medicine. I also took a classes in Early Childhood Education and became certified to teach pre-k at a student level. Media Center was very friendly and accommodating. I was part of several clubs HOSA for students going into health care, Beta and National Honors. I also was part of Multicultural Appreciation Club for a few years.
I am a senior at Loganville high school. With being at this facility for all four years of my high school experience, I feel as though That Loganville high school is an excellent school. Many if not all of the teachers care about their students and want each student to succeed. Each and everyone of Loganville High School’s staff is very helpful towards the students . The lady’s in the front, counselors, lunch lady’s , teachers, janitors, the administration and the schools bus drivers all have an impact on every student who attends Loganville High School. Each day these people strive to make each day better than the last all while keeping each student safe. I am glad to complete my journey as a high school student at this school.
At Loganville High School, I have heard many different opinions and reviews of the school, and a lot of people complain, but I have found no huge reason to do so. I have had a good high school experience, and I understand that it is difficult for the administration to make everyone satisfied with the way things are run. Loganville High School has many good teachers. Those who try hard and work to succeed in more advanced classes are able to interact with more mature students that care about their grades and their future. Any school can receive negative reviews; it all depends on the student. I like my teachers and the administration, and I respect their efforts. The main complaint I find with this school is the building itself because of how many bugs venture in and how the air conditioning is broken most of the time, but I understand that it is a result of the school being old. Overall, I believe Loganville High School is highly capable of providing students with a good experience.