Logansport Community High School is a public school located in Logansport, IN. It has 1,220 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 20 to 1. According to state test scores, 37% of students are at least proficient in math and 48% in reading.
Logansport Community High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+146 Students
- B135 Students
- A133 Students
- B+129 Students
- B-83 Students
- B64 Students
- NG52 Students
- A-49 Students
- B+41 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.10 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.10 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 18 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.16 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.15 responses
Schools like Logansport Community High School
- C+Peru High School
- Peru Community Schools, IN
- 102 reviews
- B-Maconaquah High School
- Maconaquah School Corporation, IN
- 82 reviews
- BCarroll Junior/Senior High School
- Carroll Consolidated School Corporation, IN
- 35 reviews
- B-Pioneer Junior/Senior High School
- Pioneer Regional School Corporation, IN
- 55 reviews
Logansport Community High School Reviews
The school spirit is unmatched! Everywhere you look is Felix, the oldest mascot in the state of Indiana. I have had so many great opportunities and experiences created by LHS.
Logansport Community High School is a very warm and caring educational environment. The teachers are passionate and driven, while the curriculum meets standards and even goes above and beyond. They offer a multitude of college level and dual-credit courses that easily transfer to your university. I have not known of many other schools that are as unique and prideful as Logansport Community High School. I hope that one day my children can attend this school or a school just like it, although that would be hard to find. The atmosphere at Logansport Community High School is one like no other. The school and the community are involved and invested, which makes this place so unique.
The teachers here are AMAZING. A lot of them actually enjoy their jobs, and they enjoy the students that they teach. We have a lot of opportunities to go and learn in the Career Center, which is really good to have some learning experiences in an actual field of study that we want to go into (it varies from auto and machinery to health care). My time there has been fantastic and plus we have a really nice auditorium that is funded by a very generous trust fund.